Friday 27 March 2009

Haydn Magnar Knutson

Yesterday at 8:34 am my first nephew was born! I got a call from my mom at 11 am (7am at home) saying that Sarah was on her way to the hospital. We talked on the phone for an hour and then an hour later she called again to say that she had the baby. I think she was in labour for 5 1/2 hours total. What a woman! He was 8 lbs 10 oz and 22 inches. Both mom and baby are doing great.

Now that Haydn is actually here it makes it harder to accept the fact that I won't see him until he is 6 months old. I saw all of my nieces within a few hours of them being born so it'll be tough missing out on that with him. I'll just have to rely on my family posting weekly pictures of him. :)

Here are the first few:

Haydn


Big sister Emma


Big sister Ada


The happy family of five!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

He's beautiful!!! Congratulations aunties!

Lucy Marie said...

Yippee!! He's so cute.

Holly said...

Sarah looks so good! A boy...the trend is broken! It's going to feel so weird to her for the first couple of weeks. A girl seemed so new and different to me after 2 boys. Congratulations aunties, from the great-aunt! Aack!